Citroen customer services non-existent

Protopia
Protopia Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
2.5 years ago we bought a Citroen C3 AirCross with Connected (TomTom) Services. The connected services contact had a few months still to run and the vehicle is still under warranty. A few weeks ago, connected services stopped working, and since then I have been trying to get Citroen to fix it. But literally everyone I speak too days it is someone else's problem or something I am supposed to fix myself.

This had been the very worst customer service experience with any car manufacturer I have ever had, and based on this me recommendation is that you DO NOT BUY A CITROEN OR TOMTOM CONNECTED SERVICES.

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,161
     Superuser
    Hi
    @Protopia
    Maybe useful ??? Citroen C3 / C5 Aircross Forum
    Here...https://www.aircrossforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=333

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Protopia
    Protopia Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Well after chasing and chasing and chasing and being given promise after promise, eventually I spoke to the secretary of the Citroen UK CEO. I then had phone calls from the Head of Connected Services for Stellantis UK covering Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhall and Opel. She promised that things would get fixed.

But then it all went quiet again, with no more progress in the last 2 weeks than before, and so it appears that even senior managers are helpless to get these sorts of issues sorted.

At the moment I am assuming that this is some sort of TomTom issue behind the scenes, but if Senior Management can't kick butt enough to get things fixed the whole support process must be broken beyond redemption.