50 map updates - is there a way to automatically update them all? — TomTom Discussions

50 map updates - is there a way to automatically update them all?

z7x
z7x Registered Users Posts: 24
Master Explorer
I have an entire Europe and beyond map on my iPhone. I keep getting update notifications that there are roughly 50 map updates.

Do I really have to manually update them all one by one almost every week? Can they not update themselves automatically?

5risgkf7kwaj.png

Comments

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 6,832
    Community Manager
    At this point of time the iOS version has not automatic update or an update all option.

Perhaps it's an option for the time being to only update maps that you really use? Usually the updates are released on a Monday.
  • Shawnloveshorses_161
    Shawnloveshorses_161 Registered Users Posts: 241
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I agree with the Community Manager's response also note that it's like that to prevent map glitches when you are downloading a map automatically and you lose a signal or not in Wi-Fi range.
  • MichMash6
    MichMash6 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    For some time I'm also wondering if this was possible, if automatic updates is not possible for understandable reasons just 1 button update all (which you have to press yourself) could already help a lot here.
    If the app just starts updating all the maps sequentially I do not have to go through the list and select them one by one.

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 6,832
    Community Manager
    MichMash6 wrote: »
    For some time I'm also wondering if this was possible, if automatic updates is not possible for understandable reasons just 1 button update all (which you have to press yourself) could already help a lot here.
    If the app just starts updating all the maps sequentially I do not have to go through the list and select them one by one.
    That's on our road map.