Electric driving

Wim_Antonissen
Wim_Antonissen Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
I realy want to change de petrol stations to be changed to electric stations. Driving fully electric nowadays. TomTom please make this possible.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,530
    Elite Voyager
    Tomtom has the charging stations installed on the GPS they may not be activated on your GPS
    Press (Menu) -> Settings -> Appearance -> Show POI lists on the map
    Scroll to 'charging station' and select View
  • Wim_Antonissen
    Apprentice Seeker
    I am using TomTom Navigation in Apple CarPlay. So is this also possible in de IOS apple versions. Using iPad or IPhone?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @Wim_Antonissen

When using the Apple IOS App if you type Electric in search then Tap the first Search result you get a list of Electric charging stations radiating from where you are. You can set the search to give results for other areas.

Doug
  • Wim_Antonissen
    Apprentice Seeker
    Search is ok, Doug, but after that when returning to the route the electric symbols are gone. Using the gas station symbols are there on route. It should be possible to change “Gas station” in the main screen into “Electric station”
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @Wim_Antonissen

The TT GO Discover units offer what you have suggested. Hopefully one of the Mods will pick this up and pass it on to the App experts to add as an Improvement.

Doug
  • Wim_Antonissen
    Apprentice Seeker
    Fantastic Doug, it would help a lot of people using the app TT Goand driving more and more electric cars. Thanks for answering my questions.