Old MyDrive routes on Go Mobile

Coling1974
Coling1974 Registered Users Posts: 15
Master Explorer
I’ve been using MyDrive to plan routes,
I have got a lot of old routes that have been deleted from MyDrive still on GoMobile with no way of removing them

Comments

• Bembo
    Bembo ZentralschweizPosts: 17,014
    Superuser
    Hallo @Coling1974
    Wie du die alten Routen auf GoMobile löschen kannst weiss ich im Moment auch nicht.
    Hoffe das dir @Jürgen oder @Justyna weiter helfen kann. Ansonsten nächste Woche beim Support Chat nach fragen.
    mfg. Bembo
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,640
    Elite Voyager
    @Coling1974

I think you need to check your login credentials on Go mobile your credentials on Mydrive. it must be the same
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    My login details are correct. I can add new routes. Just old deleted routes reappear. When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Coling1974 wrote: »
    I can add new routes. Just old deleted routes reappear. When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.

Do you delete them from the Mydrive application?
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    Yes, they have been deleted from the MyDrive application. They are not there when I use MyDrive in a web browser.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,423
    Community Manager
    How are the routes shown in the app - is it a dotted arrow or an arrow with a continuous line?
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    It’s a dotted arrow.
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Have you tried logging out of and back into MyDrive in the GO Navigation app?
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    I don't know if this will solve the problem. tried uninstalling the Go Navigation app and then reinstalling it.
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    I’ve tried logging out and back in. Deleted the app reinstalled the app. Still the same.
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Coling1974 wrote: »
    When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.
    If it's also happening with a TomTom VIA than it's probably a MyDrive issue. We also have an incident reported in the iOS board. And you're right, in the mobile app you cannot delete routes that have been created in MyDrive.

• Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    Does that mean there is nothing I can do?
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    I'm still checking but at the moment there seems nothing you can do.
  • Herko_ter_Horst
    Herko_ter_Horst Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    I also had an issue with a route that had been deleted in MyDrive, but still kept appearing in the TomTom Go app (and also on my TomTom Go 520 device, but I was able to delete it there).

WARNING: this procedure will delete ALL your data from MyDrive, use with CAUTION.

I finally had to go to Settings -> MyDrive -> Clear Data in MyDrive on the web (https://mydrive.tomtom.com/). After that, I signed out and logged in again in the app and the route that was previously 'stuck' was gone (along with all other routes and places, of course).
This discussion has been closed.