Old MyDrive routes on Go Mobile — TomTom Discussions

Old MyDrive routes on Go Mobile

Coling1974
Coling1974 Registered Users Posts: 15
Master Explorer
I’ve been using MyDrive to plan routes,
I have got a lot of old routes that have been deleted from MyDrive still on GoMobile with no way of removing them

Answers

• Bembo
    Bembo ZentralschweizPosts: 16,713
    Superuser
    Hallo @Coling1974
    Wie du die alten Routen auf GoMobile löschen kannst weiss ich im Moment auch nicht.
    Hoffe das dir @Jürgen oder @Justyna weiter helfen kann. Ansonsten nächste Woche beim Support Chat nach fragen.
    mfg. Bembo
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 3,724
    Revered Voyager
    @Coling1974

I think you need to check your login credentials on Go mobile your credentials on Mydrive. it must be the same
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    My login details are correct. I can add new routes. Just old deleted routes reappear. When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Coling1974 wrote: »
    I can add new routes. Just old deleted routes reappear. When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.

Do you delete them from the Mydrive application?
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    Yes, they have been deleted from the MyDrive application. They are not there when I use MyDrive in a web browser.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 6,786
    Community Manager
    How are the routes shown in the app - is it a dotted arrow or an arrow with a continuous line?
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    It’s a dotted arrow.
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Have you tried logging out of and back into MyDrive in the GO Navigation app?
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    I don't know if this will solve the problem. tried uninstalling the Go Navigation app and then reinstalling it.
  • Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    I’ve tried logging out and back in. Deleted the app reinstalled the app. Still the same.
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Coling1974 wrote: »
    When I factory reset my TomTom via 63, the old routes are on there too. But I can delete them.
    If it's also happening with a TomTom VIA than it's probably a MyDrive issue. We also have an incident reported in the iOS board. And you're right, in the mobile app you cannot delete routes that have been created in MyDrive.

• Coling1974
    Master Explorer
    Does that mean there is nothing I can do?
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    I'm still checking but at the moment there seems nothing you can do.