GO 620: Lifetime traffic and speed camera services are not activated on my account

phil777
phil777 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Good Day,

I have the GO 620 model and, as some other users have reported, the lifetime traffic and speed camera services have not been activated on my account.

It will be most appreciated if this issue can be remedied before these services expire.

Thanks.

TomTom GO 620, ZExxxxxx1213

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,283
    Hi @phil777

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • phil777
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @VikramK

Many thanks for your prompt attention to this issue.

I can confirm that the traffic service is now properly activated on the GO 620 however, I cannot check the speed camera service as the device (which connects properly to the MyDrive service through both WiFi and MyDrive Connect/USB) has "disappeared" from my account and I am unable to add it again in the MyDrive Connect application.

Hopefully, there is an easy solution for this too.

Kind regards,

Phil.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,283
    Hi Phil

Could you try few steps as below to link the device to your account again-

1. Disconnect the device from the computer.
    2. Perform a factory reset- Main menu- Settings- System- Reset
    3. Log-in to MyDrive on the device- Main menu Settings- MyDrive
    4. Now connect the device to the computer and open MyDrive Connect.

Do you see your device listed under your account?

Regards, Vikram
  • phil777
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @VikramK

The factory reset solution has worked and the device is showing up again in both the MyDrive Connect application and on the website My Products page.

I can see that the range of world maps are now available and System | About, on the device itself, shows that both Traffic and Speed Camera Updates are activated.

Happy Days!

Many thanks to you (and to your team) for your timely assistance in resolving these issues.

Kind regards,

Phil.