Voice Directions

Steve1999
Steve1999 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hi I have a similar problem both on my old iPhone 7 and a recently purchased iPhone 13 using the Go app. If I do not connect the iPhone to the cars power outlet via the lightening lead the voice directions are spoken by the iPhone. As soon as I connect the lead I lose the voice directions via the iPhone and do not get voice directions over the in-car speakers if I am using the radio however, if I use media button on the ice rather than the radio then I get voice directions. Is there a connection setting on the app that will allow the voice directions to work when using the car radio. Ps, the car is a Volvo V70

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,063
    Hi @Steve1999

Welcome to the Community! Can you see the AirPlay icon at the bottom left corner on Main Menu? When you tap on it, you can select a car as an output source. The name of the device is displayed as a label next to the AirPlay icon. Try this and let us know how it goes!
    61u8cvm1m2dk.png
    Best, lampard
  • Steve1999
    Steve1999 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately however the car does not appear on the Airplay list so I cannot select it.