Driving in London using Tom Tom GO6000 - Impossible!

Dan555
Dan555 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Map quality
We have the go6000 in all our work vehicles, in London there are many new road restrictions , roads literally permanently closed to vehicle traffic from a particular direction. (Islington area and the City of London is now rife with this)

Even after fresh updates for these road restrictions, although many a year or 2 old still don't appear on the update?!
Why not?!

Also, some roads in the City of London are only accessible at certain times of the day. Are there any models of nav that allow for this in their routing?
Many thanks in advance

Comments

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 401
    Supreme Pioneer
    @Dan555
    MapShare is the place to report these https://www.tomtom.com/mapshare/tools/new/mapshare/
  • wily357
    wily357 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    It not only happens in the Go6000 but also in the Go expert. If I start reporting, street by street, the time restrictions for heavy vehicles, it would take me a few weeks. There will have to be information from the London council to enter the database. With what the device costs, it should already be up to date
  • MyNameAllreadyExists
    MyNameAllreadyExists Registered Users Posts: 140
    Exalted Navigator
    Dan, report as many as you can in a specified time and suggest they get in touch with the council for the rest. I once had a problem with changes traffic changes. The changes were reported on the internet for local people. I sent the map and changes to Map Share and they used it to update TomTom.