6250 lifetime service

kusack86
kusack86 Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I bought a new 6250 from an email from TomTom offering sale price. Before buying I asked if the offer included lifetime live services ie live traffic, live speed camera locations, updated maps. I was told by TomTom support (Harsh) that ALL 6250's include these premium services. Having bought the device, my account shows no traffic is active and that speed camera service is active but needs to be installed by clicking button. When I click button I am prompted to pay for a subscription. Can you help ?

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @kusack86

Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK or @lampard has to say after they have reviewed your units settings on the TT servers and adjusted where required.

Doug
  • kusack86
    New Seeker
    Thank you Doug.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,303
    Hi @kusack86
    All services for your TomTom are showing active for your device.
    Could you do a soft reset and try checking for updates again?

If that does not help then I guess this will need further investigation, my advice would be to update the incident you started with our customer service.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • kusack86
    New Seeker
    Thank you Doug and Vikram. My device 6250 is now showing traffic and speed cameras connected / active. I don't know how that has happened but thank you anyway. I am very happy.
    Regards,
    Paul.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,041
    Superuser
    Hi @kusack86

Glad you are sorted.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,303
    Hi @kusack86
    I’m glad to hear you got it sorted! :D

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Thanks!