Peugeot - Built in tomtom. Traffic not always working.

neil_h61
neil_h61 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi.
I have an ongoing issue and wonder if there is anybody who would be kind enough to help me?
I have a 2019 reg Peugeot 508 with built in tom tom.
My tom tom TRAFFIC function (which shows traffic congestion and delay times on the route) seems to work about 50% of the time no matter where i am in the country. The sat nav route guidance part of the tomtom always works okay.
I am subscribed to tom tom traffic.
When the tom tom traffic works okay: On the Data and Services Connection page I can see the Status of Connected Services is 'Activated' and on this same screen, i can see the Availability of connected services is 'Available'.
When the tom tom traffic won't come on: On the Data and Services Connection page I can see the Status of Connected Services is 'Activated' and on this same screen, i can see the Availability of connected services is 'Not available'.
After starting the car, the tomtom traffic usually comes on within a few minutes if its going to work okay. If it's not come on within a few minutes then I've found it won't come on during that journey. (note:- last weekend, I drove from the south of London to the east midlands for 4 hours mainly on motorways but the tomtom traffic function didn't come on at all.
When the tomtom traffic hasn't come on during a journey, I've tried toggling 'Sharing data and vehicle position' from 'On' to 'Connection disabled (data, vehicle position)' 'On' (and pressing ok to exit) in the System Settings page and back again. Also, I've tried pressing the globe on the System Settings page.
The system seems to be unable to reacquire a signal if it doesn't pick one up initially and I seem to not be able to 'refresh' the system to get it to work.
I've put a few photos below so you can see the screen status when the tomtom traffic function ISN'T working.
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Pls note that i am not a tech wizard so go easy on me if you can help me out :-)
lvpmyw091wc4.jpg
cfxupji6y00v.jpg
mdms68cu220u.jpg

Comments