tomtom go 620 bought new on Ebay but live services and speed cameras HAVE EXPIRED!

dingbatte
dingbatte Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I bought a brand new still sealed in the plastic wrapper a go 620 with lifetime support for traffic and speed cameras. On registering with tomtom I am told that these services have expired and will now be charged for these services. How can this be if the product is brand new and still in the plastic wrapped box?
The serial number is :ZExxxxxxx64. Can anyone please shed some light on what is happening.
Thankyou
Dingbatte

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,426
    Superuser
    Hi @dingbatte

Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK or @lampard have to say after they have checked your units settings on the TT servers.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Registered Users, Administrators Posts: 13,133
    Hi @dingbatte

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • dingbatte
    dingbatte Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    tomtom services are now saying my subscription has not gone through and that my sevices will be terminated soon.
    Again I puchased this sat nav brand new and unopened from Ebay on December 25 2021.
    I do not see what the problem is.
    Regards
    Dingbatte
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 3,914
    Revered Voyager

Check back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK does after checking out the service
  • VikramK
    VikramK Registered Users, Administrators Posts: 13,133
    edited January 7
    Hi @Dingbatte
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, by clicking on this link- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/messages/add/VikramK

Thanks, Vikram