Subscription sharing for TomTom GO navigation

Riny
Riny Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
My wife and I have 1 car and both like to drive. I would like to use tomtom go navigation and need to install it on both phones. Is this possible with one subscription

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch!

Best Answers

• flamingm0e
    flamingm0e Registered Users Posts: 35
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    If you want both devices to share the subscription, DO NOT BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION FROM THE PLAY STORE, unless you want to login to both devices using the same Google account.

As far as I know, you have to purchase the subscription through the TomTom website, because any subscription purchased through the app is handled through Play Store and they won't let you share the subscription.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,625
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Buy on Play store it is quite possible to buy a subscription to install the application on several phones or tablets.

not possible to install the application on Android is on Ios

Answers

• Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Ja, je kunt een enkel abonnement hebben voor 2 Android-telefoons om te kopen in de Play Store.

Yes, you can have a single subscription for 2 Android phones to buy from play store.
  • flamingm0e
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    If you want both devices to share the subscription, DO NOT BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION FROM THE PLAY STORE, unless you want to login to both devices using the same Google account.

As far as I know, you have to purchase the subscription through the TomTom website, because any subscription purchased through the app is handled through Play Store and they won't let you share the subscription.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Buy on Play store it is quite possible to buy a subscription to install the application on several phones or tablets.

• Riny
    Riny Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks, ik ga het programma bestellen via de website
  • flamingm0e
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Willy875 wrote: »

Sure, if YOU are logged into the same account on all devices. You cannot share with family unless you sign into each device with the same account. Please do not mislead people here.