Poi List — TomTom Discussions

Poi List

powerpack36
powerpack36 Registered Users Posts: 35
Master Explorer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi Can anyone help? How do i get my Premium x to show poi list . at the moment all I get is Charging Points and one custom third party poi. if I search it will find poi addresses as in Argos etc, but in appearance> show pois just two available.adcyoh1kpx9v.jpg

Best Answer

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,383
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @powerpack36

You can't display on the Maps POI data that is within the map and as you say can be found by inputting Argos. The only POI 's that will appear in the POI list are 3rd Party Files you have added via Mt Drive and the Charger Stations .

Doug

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 3,758
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    you have to go to the Settings menu then in Aspect and open Show lists of POIs on the map and click on Show.
  • powerpack36
    Master Explorer
    Im not sure if you misunderstood my question.I press:
    1:Settings
    2:Show POI lists on map ( There is only one to select,Charging,which I do not need so I have Hidden it),where are the other Pois to select?
  • powerpack36
    Master Explorer
    edited December 2021
    sf6vd8iey1nt.jpg
    I think i have figured it out,unless someone tells otherwise.
    Tomtom used to have Pois that you could download which I think has now ceased.
    I have in turn downloaded third party Pois which now show as symbols, a step back in my appinion,but it is what it is and I can live with it,unless someone can tell me there is a majic button I have missed.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,383
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @powerpack36

You can't display on the Maps POI data that is within the map and as you say can be found by inputting Argos. The only POI 's that will appear in the POI list are 3rd Party Files you have added via Mt Drive and the Charger Stations .

Doug