Route MyDrive - TT GO

jacare60
jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 67
Renowned Trailblazer
I plan a route in MyDrive I set it to sync and save, when I open the TT GO the routes do not appear.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,071
    edited December 2021
    Hi @jacare60

I can't reproduce this on my phone, just did sync for a couple of them which appeared in 'My Route' on App. If you’re still experiencing issues, please log in to MyDrive web, and toggle sync On/Off. Go back to the GO Navigation app and try again.

Best, lampard
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    It doesn't work. 40depqr2b3zt.jpeg
    ryhfq2yf7f9b.jpeg
    30c36wiu79lr.png
    szl722n3qqcm.png
    Since the last update the TT GO no longer loads the routes and the previous version was working correctly.

I logged out of TT MyDrive Web on PC and logged in again and unchecked and rechecked the sync and it doesn't work. I did the same on the MyDrive app on the smartphone. Motorola android 11.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,625
    Elite Voyager
    Hi
    Perhaps an error in your login credentials on the smartphone you disconnect then reconnect with your credentials you did the same for Mydrive .
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Do you have the cloud enabled on your smartphone?
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Do you have the cloud enabled on your smartphone? No
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    I'm having the same problem in 2 phones with different subscriptions, mine and my wife's, I use the beta version and she doesn't, after the last update both don't load the saved routes in MyDrive anymore. Both are Motorola with android 11.

I already turned off the MyDrive app reconnected, uninstalled the TT GO installed again and nothing, it does not work.

• Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    jacare60 wrote: »
    Do you have the cloud enabled on your smartphone? No

It must be activated to receive your routes on a smartphone.
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    I didn't make any changes to the phones settings and it stopped working.
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Please, any solution?
  • flamingm0e
    flamingm0e Registered Users Posts: 35
    Prominent Wayfarer
    jacare60 wrote: »
    I didn't make any changes to the phones settings and it stopped working.

NOT the phone settings. In TomTom Go...do you have it connected under Settings, TomTom Services, MyDrive is turned on?
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    avht5yd91vqy.jpeg

Parou de funcionar depois da atualização 3.3.31
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    kewsj74lxz9y.png

4c66x7ct1r7d.jpeg
  • lampard
    Hi @jacare60

I tried again this morning with the app and it worked fine. Maybe a problem with the route you created, can you share the route link here ? (Click on the above route in MyDrive under My Routes> Share route> Copy link to clipboard)

Best, lamaprd
  • lampard
    Hi @jacare60

I'm not sure what's going on at your end but the sync of the above route worked seamlessly for me. :/
    pjloui8hvol5.jpgven12h1a4kwd.jpg

Best, lampard
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    But for me it doesn't work. I give up!
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    But for me it doesn't work. I give up! I have two subscriptions to TT GO on two Motorola Android 11 phones, both worked until 3.3.31 then stopped.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    I just loaded your route and no problem the route synchronizes well with my smartphone.

On the Tomtom service application, disconnect from your account and then reconnect with your credentials.
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    I've done that and nothing, I've given up. Is a mystery... :/
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    From Mydrive can you add a location to the application?
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited December 2021
    Yes, I save a location on MyDrive and it shows up on TT GO, the problem is the routes.

I tried on another phone, Lenovo, and it gave the same problem, maybe the problem is with my user.
    Thanks for your help Willy
  • claudiop49
    claudiop49 Adelaide, South AustraliaRegistered Users Posts: 2
    Novice Seeker
    I have exactly the same problem as jacare60....

my Go 620, MyDrive online, and Android MyDrive app. They worked fine on big 3000km trip with many stops up to 6 months ago. The Go 620 was able to access all of MyRoutes etc.

This last week, on MyDrive online, created an 800km route with 24 stops and synced it to MyRoutes and sent stops to device. Yesterday, fired up the Go 620 and did system software update! After reboot, and the device logged into my cloud account as normal, I can no longer see any routes in MyRoutes. I've tried all options (logging in/out, stopping/activating sync, reboots etc, repeatedly, to no avail.

The changes, apart from bugs, to the device/MyDrive app/MyDrive online ecosystem have been appalling in both their functionality and their implementation (the web site Support site goes around in circles and make even a simple task as logging into my account frustration). I'm running macOS 12.0.1 Monterey (current), with latest versions of browsers Firefox/Safari etc, and Android 9 phone. The systems are stable.

And now, on the eve of a major trip, I'm left with a dumb navigator and a paper printout I've cobbled together.
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I sent an email to support and they gave me a generic answer that they should give everyone, they made no effort to at least try to solve the problem. I have several routes in MyDrive and I do not see them in TT GO, it is unfortunate ... :/
  • claudiop49
    claudiop49 Adelaide, South AustraliaRegistered Users Posts: 2
    Novice Seeker
    Further to my above post...in desperation I did a factory reset on the Go 620 (very easy/uneventful), setup my accounts on the device and bingo MyRoutes appeared and able to select/drive the detailed route (breadcrumb).
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Good for you, unfortunately I use the android app and have not found a solution.