TomTom GO Professional 6250 services

SiberianTiger
SiberianTiger Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello. I have just bought TomTom GO Professional 6250 with European Maps and Traffic Services and totally confused. TRAFIC expires in 25 days, 30/12/21 and I have to pay £17.49 for the next year, POI cost £5 for update, SPEED CAMERAS - £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year, LIVE SERVICES - £4.50 monthly or £23.99 yearly. Can you please help me and explain what I have to pay for?

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,165
     Superuser
    edited December 2021
    Hi
    @SiberianTiger
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19, and people working from home, have delayed the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....[/color]
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,057
    Superuser
    Hi @SiberianTiger

I am under the impression that the Traffic and Camera alerts on the GO 6250 Pro are "Lifetime" services so you should not need to pay anything for the services. Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK has to say and if he restores your services.

Doug
  • SiberianTiger
    SiberianTiger Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thank you. Will wait for Monday's news
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,342
    Hi @SiberianTiger
    Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram.