Speed Camera updates have disappeared

Beppe_19
Beppe_19 Registered Users Posts: 4
Novice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Built in car navigation
Hi, I bought a Speed Camera world update for 1 year and when I installed Uconnect 5 Radio Nav on my Uconnect 5, all the reports of the tutors and speed cameras disappeared. I've already got a speeding ticket. how do i do now? I paid 29.99 € for the order # 412669422 but I have nothing on my navigator.
Can you help me? Thanks

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,433
    Revered Voyager
    It is not the speed camera service that must be purchased but the live service which is compatible with UCONNEC 5 on the condition that your Sim card is not deactivated.
  • Beppe_19
    Novice Seeker
    edited December 2021
    Hi, so I bought a service that I do not need ..... They could specify that it is not compatible with Uconnect .... I was hoping to be able to update the situation of speed cameras in Italy which is constantly increasing.
    Anyway, thanks for the info.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,433
    Revered Voyager
    Find out if UCONNECT™ 5” RADIO NAV & TomTom LIVE Services are available for your vehicle : UCONNECT™ https://www.driveuconnect.eu/en/check-your-vin
  • Beppe_19
    Novice Seeker
    edited December 2021
    Unfortunately my Uconnect is not supported by the Live service. What I can buy when I have the key inserted in the PC for my Uconnect device is the Update Service Bundle for 12 months which costs € 69.95 ....
  • Beppe_19
    Novice Seeker
    edited December 2021
    I will try to contact the Italian assistance service if I can, because it is not easy to talk to an assistant. Furthermore, I wanted to find out if I can recover the money from the 2 updates I purchased (Map Europe € 49.99 and Speed Autovelox € 29.99 which I am not using) indeed these updates have eliminated the Speed Cameras reports from my ship ....... ..................