Rider 450 not giving voice directions after initial time of arrival.

Xsparky
Xsparky Registered Users Posts: 2
Novice Seeker
Hi all, my Rider 450 has stopped sending directions to my headset after giving the initial estimated arrival time. Obviously the bluetooth is working to do that much - is this likely to be a software glitch or have I inadvertently changed a setting somewhere?

Best Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,426
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Xsparky

If you Tap Menu has the voice icon on the right hand end of the volume bar got a line through it. If it has then Tap the icon to restore verbal directions.

Doug
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Xsparky

If you create a route on the device then Tap Menu/Current Route and select Preview Route you will then see what will happen if you were driving the route.

Doug

Answers

• DougLap
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Xsparky

If you Tap Menu has the voice icon on the right hand end of the volume bar got a line through it. If it has then Tap the icon to restore verbal directions.

Doug
  • Xsparky
    Xsparky Registered Users Posts: 2
    Novice Seeker
    Hi Doug, I always forget the Quick Settings menu, when I eventually found the volume slider it was on but voice instructions were off! Hopefully that's all it was, I'll find out tomorrow.
    Thanks 👍
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Xsparky

If you create a route on the device then Tap Menu/Current Route and select Preview Route you will then see what will happen if you were driving the route.

Doug