No route possible on GO App

Jaccovanderpost1
Jaccovanderpost1 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hey,

You are very difficult to reach, no phone and I can't find an email address, not even via the contact from my tomtom app. Really very annoying! I found this email address from a former contact. Have a problem: I want a route with my tomtom app to Starkenburg Germany and I keep getting the message: no route possible while the towns around it a route is possible.

How is that possible?? I can simply plan a route to Starkenburg via my MichelinApp. Why is it not stated why there is no route or an alternative to nearby? That way I can't get to my Airbnb address.

Please help.

Gr. Jacco van der Post

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch!

Comments

• Jaccovanderpost1
    Jaccovanderpost1 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited December 2021
    Hi,

I'm trying to email but I can't find your email address. I also want a route with my tomtom app to Starkenburg Germany and I keep getting the message: no route possible while a route is possible in the towns around it. How is that possible?? I can simply plan a route to Starkenburg via my MichelinApp. Please help. Gr. Jacco van der Post Hey, You are very difficult to reach, no phone and I can't find an email address, not even via the contact from my tomtom app.

Really very annoying! Have a problem: I want a route with my tomtom app to Starkenburg Germany and I keep getting the message: no route possible while the towns around it a route is possible.

How is that possible?? I can simply plan a route to Starkenburg via my MichelinApp. Why is it not stated why there is no route or an alternative to nearby? That way I can't get to my Airbnb address.

Gr. Jacco van der Post

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch!
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,769
    Hi @Jaccovanderpost1

Welcome to the Community! Have you downloaded all the necessary maps including the Ferry connections along this route? In the main menu, please go to Settings > Maps & Display > Downloaded Maps>Add to download all required maps. (Make sure you've all the Germany map areas downloaded on the app)

Best, lampard
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,502
    Superuser
    edited December 2021
    Hi
    @Jaccovanderpost1
    Hi, I'm trying to email, but I can't find your email address.
    (Snip)
    Welcome to the site....
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 & Staff working from home….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 6,840
    Community Manager
    edited December 2021
    There is a road block at L192 leading to Starkenburg. A route to Trarbach which is next to Starkenburg is possible.