problem with map services, tutors and speed cameras, and traffic, unlimited

Zarok86
Zarok86 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
hi, I bought a tom tom on Amazon with unlimited traffic, tutor and speed camera service, but on the device it gives me 30 days expiration. the map should be world, instead it is Europe, why?

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,751
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Come back tomorrow the moderator will look at your account and restore your rights.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Zarok86

Although a TT unit is sold with World maps it arrives with the map for the region within which it is sold. However you have access to the TT range of maps so can add and remove maps as required at no additional cost. Once @VikramK has reviewed your units settings on the TT servers and changed as required then the rest of the maps should be readily available for you to use.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Zarok86

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• Zarok86
    Apprentice Seeker
    @VikramK help me please
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,751
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Come back tomorrow the moderator will look at your account and restore your rights.
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Zarok86

Although a TT unit is sold with World maps it arrives with the map for the region within which it is sold. However you have access to the TT range of maps so can add and remove maps as required at no additional cost. Once @VikramK has reviewed your units settings on the TT servers and changed as required then the rest of the maps should be readily available for you to use.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Zarok86

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • Zarok86
    Apprentice Seeker
    thanks, the problem seems solved
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Zarok86

Glad you are sorted.

Doug