Tom Tom Home won´t get past old version of maps. — TomTom Discussions

Tom Tom Home won´t get past old version of maps.

tkriest
tkriest Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using TomTom HOME
Hi! Hijacked another post with the same problem but also thought it would be a good idea to open a proper one.

Bought maps + speedcams last friday for a Carminat Tom Tom thru the web (not the first time but never had trouble before) but it never shows on Tom Tom Home. Automatic update is checked, the GPS is matched to my account, the purchase was made with this account, everything seem to be fine but the app wont see past ver. 1060 that was the last a purchased.

Tried formatting the card, reinstalling maps and cameras, deleting Tom Tom home and reinstalling, installing on a different computer... but to no avail.

It´s been three days already and i believe something is obviously wrong. Does someone have some insight on this?

Best regards.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Registered Users, Administrators Posts: 13,088
    Hi @tkriest
    Welcome to the community! Did you also contact the customer service regarding the same query?
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I see the services are now showing active.

Thanks, Vikram
  • tkriest
    tkriest Registered Users Posts: 3
    New Seeker
    Hi! Yes, also contacted them and they told me that they just activated the service, not at home right now so i'll try as soon as i get there and let you know if it has been sorted.

Thanks for the fast answer.

Best regards.
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @tkriest
    Welcome to the community! Did you also contact the customer service regarding the same query?
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I see the services are now showing active.

Thanks, Vikram