Fiat Tipo uConnect 7" DAB NAV - Live Services Purchase issue

MarcinT
MarcinT Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi,
I have a problem with purchasing the TomTom Live Services for my Fiat Tipo TomTom nav.
Looks like my built-in device is not compatible with this product.
The serial number starts with "SV".

How I can buy the TomTom Live Services to my Fiat Tipo car?

One announcement, I bought 3-year license for the maps in FCA. When it comes to Live Services the FCA customer care advised to ask TomTom.

I don't want to have the maps only. The Live services is very useful for me.
I will be grateful to help me.

Thanks!
Marcin

Best Answer

• SirAlan
    SirAlan Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Accepted Answer
    Hi MarcinT

I have the same issue on the Fiat500 unit. The of live services after the initial bundle period.

Fiat dealership could not offer any help.

Fiat and tomtom need to provide a solution to allow ongoing live services through Uconnect

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 3,914
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    Find out if TomTom LIVE and UCONNECT ™ 7 "RADIO NAV services are available for your vehicle https://www.driveuconnect.eu/fr/check-your-vin

The Uconnect LIVE mobile app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, is required to access LIVE services. To know more https://www.driveuconnect.eu/en

UCONNECT™ 7" RADIO NAV https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/in-dash-navigation/uconnect-radio-nav-7/
  • MarcinT
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Willy875,
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Regarding your answers I have few comments
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Find out if TomTom LIVE and UCONNECT ™ 7 "RADIO NAV services are available for your vehicle
    - YES, are available (The Uconnect LIVE services have been activated and are now available on your vehicle.).
    Willy875 wrote: »
    The Uconnect LIVE mobile app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, is required to access LIVE services.
    - I have the Uconnect Live app installed on my mobile for 4 years.

The problem is with my expired subscription for Uconnect Live which cannot be renewed or extended.

The FCA advised to open the case with TomTom.
  • SirAlan
    SirAlan Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Accepted Answer
    Hi MarcinT

I have the same issue on the Fiat500 unit. The of live services after the initial bundle period.

Fiat dealership could not offer any help.

Fiat and tomtom need to provide a solution to allow ongoing live services through Uconnect
  • MarcinT
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi SirAlan,

Yes, I received official information from FCA that the Uconnect was the only way to allow live services.
    Unfortunately they won't extend the Uconnect to anyone (due to end of life).
    We have to wait for solution or just leave it with the FIAT and his customer approach (sick approach) :angry: