Rollout of version 3.3.31 started — TomTom Discussions

Rollout of version 3.3.31 started

Jürgen
Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 6,786
Community Manager
Yesterday we started the phased rollout of version 3.3.31. This is purely a stability release so there are no changes to report.
  • Bug fixes and improvements

Comments

• wolfmueller
    wolfmueller Registered Users Posts: 63
    Renowned Trailblazer
    While version 3.2.12 still ran cleanly, there are several reports of v3.3.14 crashing immediately after start-up. Has this improved with this new version?
  • WvanMierlo
    WvanMierlo Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    I am still experiencing the crashes during startup with this version. Deleted and reinstalled the app but didn't help
  • MUP
    MUP Registered Users Posts: 428
    Supreme Pioneer
    No problems here using Pixel phone and stock Android.
  • wolfmueller
    wolfmueller Registered Users Posts: 63
    Renowned Trailblazer
    WvanMierlo wrote: »
    I am still experiencing the crashes during startup with this version. Deleted and reinstalled the app but didn't help

Thanks for this info! It is shameful that TomTom makes a long-time working system worthless by continuous changes. For example, I have got hints to uninstall the memory card. This is probably a joke. Because a software manufacturer has to comply with the hardware that is usually available, and a memory card is part of today's smartphones.
  • mvanheesch
    mvanheesch Registered Users Posts: 22
    Outstanding Explorer
    Is the traffic online issue resolved in this release?
  • ducht-klant
    ducht-klant Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited December 2021
    Map display from The Netherlands is not fixed.

Intern ticket number is 1335625

This issue is Has been known for long time.

When are you fixing this problem?
  • grof
    grof Registered Users Posts: 71
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    WvanMierlo wrote: »

Thanks for this info! It is shameful that TomTom makes a long-time working system worthless by continuous changes. For example, I have got hints to uninstall the memory card. This is probably a joke. Because a software manufacturer has to comply with the hardware that is usually available, and a memory card is part of today's smartphones.

@Jūrgen

Same crashing on start as reported months ago. I like may others paid a subscription for the app and can no longer use it. Please can TT either fix it or say it will never be fixed and refund the subscription.
  • jacare60
    jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 45
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Can't you go back to the previous version? This one is terrible. :#
  • 954dk
    954dk Registered Users Posts: 307
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    I encounter GPS loss, when ruining GO / Android Auto.
    Pretty annoying!