Map update for Bosnia not possible?

senad_resic
senad_resic Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Bosnia and Herzegovina is not listed in TomTom list of countries and I could not complete my data and subscribe to map update. TomTom Carminat device came installed in Renault Latitude 2011, when I purchased it in Renault salon in Sarajevo, Bosnia in December 2011. I have contacted Renault assistance and in their response they have transferred responsibility on TomTom support. Very strange from Renault. Is there anyone from TomTom to help me out.

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,269
    Exalted Pioneer
  • senad_resic
    Apprentice Seeker
    Does not work. Again: IT crew have to add Bosnia to list of countries. System is tracking location. Never mind PayPal account, there is segregation from country to country. If you are not from listed country, you CAN NOT PAY for CENTRAL/EASTERN EUROPE map update. Is there anyone from TomTom IT sector you can help?
  • senad_resic
    Apprentice Seeker
    Still no answer from Carminat TomTom team. I cannot understand why ALL companies in the world have Logon, Password, proceed with payment via PayPal and that's it! My business class Renault Latitude came with Carminat TomTom built-in. Big mistake! Map does not have even basic elements for capital city of Sarajevo. What is the problem with TomTom's assistance? Is there any phone No. to call them for assistance?