Information to sell navigator

Cesare71
Cesare71 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited November 2021 in Built in car navigation
Hello very kind. I have to sell my tomtom live2 blue & me with lifetime maps to someone else. How should I proceed to cancel my account and above all to transfer the lifetime map option? Thank you very much for your interest.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,455
    Revered Voyager
    The option lifetime cards are assigned to the device you need to erase your personal information on the device by a factory reset.

Le schede opzionali a vita vengono assegnate al dispositivo di cui hai bisogno per cancellare le tue informazioni personali sul dispositivo tramite un ripristino dei dati di fabbrica.
  • Cesare71
    Cesare71 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited November 2021
    Willy875 wrote: »
    The option lifetime cards are assigned to the device you need to erase your personal information on the device by a factory reset.

Le schede opzionali a vita vengono assegnate al dispositivo di cui hai bisogno per cancellare le tue informazioni personali sul dispositivo tramite un ripristino dei dati di fabbrica.

Thank you very much for the precise info. Then I delete the device from the official tomtom website and then proceed with a reset.

How can I prove that I have a lifetime map option? Thanks again
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    If your GPS came with the Lifetime Maps you must have an invoice or check your GPS account for a reference to the Lifetime Map.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    I'm not sure the Tomtom live 2 blue comes with a lifetime card so you must have an invoice that you purchased the service or shipped with the service.