What happened to the routing?

rasputin
rasputin Registered Users Posts: 11
Master Traveler
I have the latest UK map update. Today I got routed through to dead ends, no right turns and bus only turns. First time TomTom ever let me down. Had to change to Apple maps for the journey ☹️. What has happened to the routing? BTW routing set to fastest, not shortest route.

Answers

• Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,112
    Superuser
    @rasputin

Please give actual route/map version details, so that we users can check on our devices to see if it is a device or map version specific problem
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,787
    Superuser
    Hi
    @rasputin
    You haven't stated the Tomtom device you own ???
    Is it possible to give your journey Starting point and Destination without giving personal information ???

ATB YFM
  • rasputin
    rasputin Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Traveler
    Thank you. TomTom Go on iPhone 12 with latest map update of 1.2gb. Start Chislehurst Kent to Charlbert Street NW8 at 1100 am today. Took me via Blackwell Tunnel and Victoria Park Road and at some point, a right turn where things went seriously down hill. Ended up on a very narrow street beside the Regent Canal which ended in a dead end. Also tried to turn me left onto a bus only stretch and then a number of other turns which had traffic blocking barriers, which are permanent.