TomTom GO for iOS Version 2.8.1 Crashes in Apple Carplay

H2CO3HCO3
H2CO3HCO3 Registered Users Posts: 22
Master Explorer
TomTom GO for iOS Version 2.8.1 Crashes in Carplay each time that it is attempted to access the following:

-Recents
-My Places
-Parking Lot
-Gas Station

As soon any of the mentioned above options is clicked, then TomTom GO iOS 2.8.1 crashes. This is the same issue I've been having with previous Versions of TomTom Go for iOS, namely since Tomtom Version 2.7, 2.7.1, 2.7.2 and 2.8

However, much 'older' Versions of TomTom, which I still have the old ipa files, do NOT have this problem for Example 'TomTom GO Version 2.6.1' does NOT have this problem.

I have tested this phenomena with iOS 15 (15.1, 15.0) as well as iOS 15.0.1, iOS 14.x and iOS 13.x on different iPhones (iPhone 6s Plus, 7, 8, 10 all devices running different iOS Versions varying from ios 13.x all the way up to the latest version of iOS 15.x as if the time of this post) and still TomTom crashes in Carplay as just described in this posting.

I've already attempted to completely delete TomTom and re-installing the app in IOS, however the results are exactly the same. Installing iOS has no impact on resolving this issue.

Hopefully, someone in the TomTom Support Team will see this posting and forward this issue to the Development Team as this Bug on TomTom Go for iOS (version 2.8.1).
This discussion has been closed.