Account Password reset links do not work

Fellrunner
Fellrunner Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I am trying to reset a lost password for my TomTom account. I ahve tried numerous times and each time a link has been sent to my email but they don't work and all simply take me back to the 'Forgot Password' page where I started. There does not appear to be any way to get to chat to a real person on the TomTom support page; the chatbot seems to be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard - when I ask the question all it does is to provide a link to the 'Forgot Password' page. I am simply going round and round in ever decreasing circles. This should not be rocket science - I have done it several times in the past with no trouble. Has anyone any suggestions please?

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Are you sure you are using the correct email associated with your account and you don't have a Spam blocker blocking it? Emailing support is your best bet since the watches were discounted 4 years ago support for them is quite limited. You can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of every support page and follow the steps to email.