Voices do not work when browsing on iPhone 12 Pro (2.8.1)

inkfre
inkfre Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
Hi, I've always used Tomtom devices, that's why I decided on the mobile app. But I have the problem that during the route it does not give me voice instructions, and if it gives me they are scarce, you can pass two crossings or turns or the entire route and not say anything and suddenly it tells you some instruction. I have tried it with two voices and it is the same, but if you do the simulation in SHOW PREVIEW OF THE ROUTE it works perfectly, is there a solution? Greetings

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish!

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Hi @inkfre

Welcome to the Community! With voice instructions disabled/muted in the Main Menu, tapping a voice sample plays nothing. On the Main Menu screen, the below button shows that you can hear voice instructions. Do you have that enabled?
    5j6p77brk18p.png

(Please use the physical volume buttons during a voice instruction to increase the volume on the App)

Best, lampard
  • inkfre
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited November 2021
    Hi, this is not the problem. The voice is enabled and the volume at maximum, as I said in the question it does not give all voice instructions, it may give some or none all on the same route.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish
  • inkfre
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited November 2021
    Solved with resetting settings, it also happened to me with google maps and in the end the problem came from the mobile.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)