TomTom Traffic is unstable

TC02
TC02 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I'm using TT Go app. For a last week the Traffic is unstable. It works for a few minutes and shows heavy traffic on red then it is gonr and app shows the symbol of two cars with a cross and no live traffic. Than the trafic returns after some time during same trip.
So this is not permanent, the live traffic turn on and off.
I reinstalled the app bit didn"t help.
Tagged:

Comments

• MUP
    MUP Registered Users Posts: 558
    Revered Pioneer
    If you dont use a smartfone using stock android (eg Google P4 ... P6) please follow the hints for different vendors placed here in the TT forum.
  • TC02
    TC02 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Unfortunately I don't understand the answer.
    I clicked the link to TT Go Navigatiob provided by you above but it leads to the site where I can buy the subscriprion.
    I have active subscription and installed the app once again but it doesn't work well.
    Again, the traffic is once active and once not.
  • Jimls
    Jimls Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    My TomTom MyDrive has become unstable -- turning on an off at random, very difficult to select a location, even on MyPlaces. Thought is was getting too cold in the car overnight, but same symptoms when brought inside and even plugged into my USB port on the computer. Is there a fix, or is it toast?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,349
    Revered Voyager
    Disable Mydrive synchronization on the device.
  • Jimls
    Jimls Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Okay. Touched "Stop Sync." It did something for a minute or so then did another restart on its own. I went back to MyDrive and it asked for my password, which I did not enter. So, I think it is now not syncing. Will see what happens... Thanks.