New itinerary proposal: choice to follow or not — TomTom Discussions

New itinerary proposal: choice to follow or not

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 178
Supreme Navigator
Hello moderators,

A few months ago, there was a post (which I cannot find) which spoke of the interest of an option to follow a new route or not, following for example traffic jams or other incidents on the road!

In future updates, will this option be possible with AmiGo with in the proposal of the new route, the time saved, the mileage that this adds to the original route?
Because in addition to having the choice to follow or not a new route, we know thanks to this that the original route is not necessarily a good idea to follow because when we do not know the path at all, the region, AmiGo offers a route and we can think that it is still the original route!
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,740
    Hi @Narmonono

I think the team is already working on this. I'll send the feedback anyway. Sorry for my late response!

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Supreme Navigator
    Hi,
    Thank you for your reply. 👍
  • Narmonono
    Supreme Navigator
    edited December 2021
    Hello,
    I come back to this problem of lack of choice to follow or not a route because yesterday without my knowing it, amigo made me take a new route because of traffic jams but in fact, amigo directed me to other traffic jams because the route he proposed to me was either a prohibited route or a route for bicycles and moreover it was in a direction opposite to my destination!

It would really be a plus to know when AmiGo changes its route but also to say why (roadworks, accident, traffic jams, ...)