TomTom Sports Connect app on Mac

denzil53
denzil53 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Since updating my Mac, the app no longer starts up. This means I cannot upload my activities to my account. Any thoughts?

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    denzil53 wrote: »
    Since updating my Mac, the app no longer starts up. This means I cannot upload my activities to my account. Any thoughts?

They are working on the Mac issues from what I understand, but considering that TT Sports went out of business 4 years ago it is not likely a high priority. You can upload activities using the MySports App on a smartphone in the meanwhile
  • denzil53
    denzil53 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you. I've now uploaded via my iPad instead. Thank you for your help.
  • DrewRoo
    DrewRoo Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hi there,

This issue of connecting isn't isolated to just the Mac and updates. It appears its no longer working for me on my PC desktop computer as well?

Since Tomtom has discontinued wearables, I'm wondering if they are discontinuing hosting the tom tom sports connect now?

If so, I need to get all my old GPX data off the site.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    DrewRoo wrote: »
    Hi there,

This issue of connecting isn't isolated to just the Mac and updates. It appears its no longer working for me on my PC desktop computer as well?

Since Tomtom has discontinued wearables, I'm wondering if they are discontinuing hosting the tom tom sports connect now?

If so, I need to get all my old GPX data off the site.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

They are aware of the PC issues and are working on it per the post below. I have not heard of any plans to stop hosting MySports but it is not a bad idea to download the files regularly to have an archive anyway.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1140736/sports-website-not-loading-for-some-users#latest