Frozen screen and lose single

William_Shu_1234
William_Shu_1234 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
After subscribe then app start frozen, arrow becomes grey all the time when driving, reinstall the app and reset phone few times still not resolve the issue, It was never happens at trial time. Very annoying especially driving time r9stuhu6bqy8.jpg

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @William_Shu_1234

Welcome to the Community! The Gray arrow indicates that the GPS signal has not been fully locked. sometimes it will show proper location, but it won’t be fully locked, the app is for car navigation and should catch GPS signals OK in the car.

Can you provide us with the App version installed, Phone model, and Android version? We've only seen the GPS issues with the Xiaomi device when used in conjunction Android Auto screen.

Best, lampard
  • William_Shu_1234
    William_Shu_1234 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hello, my app version is 3.3.14 (4187) phone informationxwejaomalcv8.jpg
    dz5q32stkj7u.jpg
    is attached
  • henter
    henter Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    edited November 2021
    Hello. I have a similar story with you. When using Android Auto, the TomTom navi hangs on the vehicle screen in 70% of cases after design and the position of the vehicle does not change. Tried phones: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 7); Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (Android 11); Vehicle: Renault, R-link 2 multimedia. Google Maps runs flawlessly on both phones in connected mode. The TomTom App runs flawlessly on my phones when I exit my Android Auto.

George
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    edited November 2021
    henter wrote: »
    Hello. I have a similar story with you. When using Android Auto, the TomTom navi hangs on the vehicle screen in 70% of cases after design and the position of the vehicle does not change. Tried phones: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 7); Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (Android 11); Vehicle: Renault, R-link 2 multimedia. Google Maps runs flawlessly on both phones in connected mode. The TomTom App runs flawlessly on my phones when I exit my Android Auto.George
    The GPS signal issue with Xiaomi device when using Android Auto is reported to Google already. Please try the workaround and see if this improves the situation:
    • Workaround 1: Disable battery-saving mode for the GO Navigation app.
    • Workaround 2: Keep the app open on the phone while running on the head unit
    Best, lampard