Is there a Poi list view limit on the Expert. A few of mine have disappeared.

Teecee259
Teecee259 Registered Users Posts: 53
Renowned Wayfarer
Some of my Poi's have gone from my list view but when I do a search they show on the map. I was wo dering

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @Teecee259

Are they showing on the map with the My Places Icon?

Try a Soft Reset.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1034215/how-to-reset-your-navigation-device/p1?new=1

Doug
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Yes Doug all the missing ones are showing on the map. Each time I add another place to the list it knocks the bottom one off. If I knock a place of from the top of the list the previous one reappears its very strange. I've tried a soft reset a few times and to no avail.
    teecee259
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    ..... Just another thing I've noticed is that all my places are showing up on the my drive app.
    teecee259
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    edited November 2021
    Hi @Teecee259

That suggests there is a limit to the number of My Places that can be listed and the number is different on the Expert to the App. Maybe someone can indicate what numbers may be involved..

Doug
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    I think u may be right Doug. I suppose that at least the r not removed from the map and r still searchable is a bonus. Thx for getting back to me.

teecee259
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Teecee259

I am advised that there is no specific number of My Places in a list for the GO Expert or the App and that it is memory dependant.

Doug
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Hi Doug, well I've only got UK on my Tomtom expert and about 1100 poi's so I can't see them taking up however many gb, so there must be a problem
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Still can't see all my places on the my places view list anyone have the answer? I can see them all on my drive though so I'm thinking it's a go expert problem. I only have UK maps on it also. Would you recommend a full reset?