TomTom GO 6200 will not connect to live traffic.

cookie1947
cookie1947 Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
My new Go 6200 will not connect to live traffic. I have reset it following the instructions in tomtom video help but with no success.

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,744
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @cookie1947

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check again?

Regards, Vikram
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @cookie1947

Glad you are sorted. The reason I asked whether you can see traffic on the map when connected via Wifi was because if it was then that would have suggested the settings for your unit on the TT servers were okay and it was an inbuilt sim issue. Looks like it was a settings issue as @VikramK has had mods made for your unit o the TT servers.

Doug

Answers

• DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @cookie1947

Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK or @lampard have to say after they have had the chance to check your units settings on the TT servers.

In the meantime do you see traffic on the device when it is connected to Wifi.

Doug
  • cookie1947
    New Seeker
    Device has not been connected to Wifi.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,744
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @cookie1947

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check again?

Regards, Vikram
  • cookie1947
    New Seeker
    Thanks Vikram. Device is now working properly. Excellent service!
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @cookie1947

Glad you are sorted. The reason I asked whether you can see traffic on the map when connected via Wifi was because if it was then that would have suggested the settings for your unit on the TT servers were okay and it was an inbuilt sim issue. Looks like it was a settings issue as @VikramK has had mods made for your unit o the TT servers.

Doug