Mazda NB1 will not update

Eric_Antunes
Eric_Antunes Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
Hi guys I just recently bought a used Mazda CX-5 and have been trying to update the TomTom SD card but without success. I get to the point we’re I find the updates, I tick the updates I want, get a window that says “Do not remove the SD card”. If I press the OK button, all the updates are cancelled. If I wait, nothing happens. Could I please get help? This is starting to be really frustrating.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Hi
    Before making the updates you must first purchase the services have you done so?
  • Eric_Antunes
    Apprentice Seeker
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Hi
    Before making the updates you must first purchase the services have you done so?

Hi buddy, thanks for the reply, my wife made a purchase for a map subscription online that I don’t think is for our “product” and will be requesting a refund for this. But I have not purchased any map. But I have the same issue when I comes to the “update my Mazda navigation system NB1”.

Sorry but I’m really new at this and really bad with tech.
  • Eric_Antunes
    Apprentice Seeker
    Ok I have know purchased the update. I can see a lot more updates to do. But still the same issue.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Come back on Monday the moderators @VikramK Where @lampard will look at your account to see if the purchase has been attributed to the account for Mazda.
  • Eric_Antunes
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks Willy876. Keep safe.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    Hi @Eric_Antunes
    I see the map you ordered is active on your account.
    Could you do a clean reinstallation of TomTom HOME software application and then try downloading the map?

See the detailed procedure from here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013901520

Download a fresh version of TomTom HOME

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013960739

Regards
    Vikram
  • Eric_Antunes
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, still unable to install, I get a message “you have cancelled the process” but I didn’t do anything.

• Eric_Antunes
    Apprentice Seeker
    Still unable to conclude the instal. This is very frustrating because I did pay for the update and I’m not able to update! Can I please get some help?????