Guidance line is not there

Boyac
Boyac Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello,

I use the android app a lot. Each day.
When you are driving with the original line that he's given to drive at the first place the line is there.
But when he give's a alternative route ( when you i am driving ) wich is faster and you take it, the guidance line is not there anymore and i must reset the app.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @Boyac

Welcome to the community! Is this happening everytime when you select the alternative route? Can you please mention the App version installed, phone model and Android version?

Best, lampard
  • Boyac
    Boyac Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    It is happening every time when i select the alternative route ( by driving ).

App 3.3.14
    Model samsung j3
  • szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Boyac wrote: »
    It is happening every time when i select the alternative route ( by driving ).

App 3.3.14
    Model samsung j3

Hi, so just to be clear, when driving along the original route, everything is fine. Whenever you take while driving faster route proposal (green route), route will completely disappear from the screen.
    This is interesting, since very recently I had a chance to take the faster route while driving, and I didn't observe this issue. Please confirm if my assumption about the steps is correct, I will try to reproduce it locally.