No Maps Found Help Please?

stephenstomtom
stephenstomtom Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Hi,
No maps found on my Smart 25 after updating, my drive connect shows map corrupted (western Europe 1)
when I turn on mydrive connect & my device they keep wanting to update for 3 &1/2 hours?
Uninstall on the map is not highlighted, neither is the empty downloads in the settings of my drive connect?
what can I do to either repair the corrupted map or remove & reinstall, I managed to uninstall all the other languages, but mydrive connect still says 5737mb used & 1687mb free space on my device, not sure what to do now, please any help advice would be appreciated?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,440
    Revered Voyager
  • stephenstomtom
    New Seeker
    Hi Willy
    Thanks for replying, yes seen that video, as mentioned, those buttons mentioned in the video, both uninstall & repair on the map & also download delete in the settings are both faint colour & not allowing me to click on them? I have also tried deleting mydrive connect & reinstalling it, but to no avail.
  • stephenstomtom
    New Seeker
    Plus when you attach the Tomtom to the computer & switch it on it automatically goes to update, then I'm locked out of mydrive connect content for another 3 1/2 hours?
    watching the clock go down, very annoying!,
  • stephenstomtom
    New Seeker
    Update, finally managed to get my Smart 25 Satnav working, turned off laptop Macafee firewall & deleted Mydrive Connect While my Satnav was still connected to my laptop & switched on then reinstalled, again while Satnav was connected to laptop & switched on
    plus internet connection to my PC was hardwired, not wifi. Not sure what was the issue was?, but glad it's now working.