Weekly update

Teecee259
Teecee259 Registered Users Posts: 53
Renowned Wayfarer
When are the weekly updates scheduled please as I've not had an update for a few weeks now.

Comments

• Elton
    Elton AmmanfordRegistered Users Posts: 46
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I would presume when there is an update to the maps!
    My USA maps have very regular updates but their road building/maintenance program is very extensive. Not sure Uk/Europe is in the same league.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @Teecee259

Look back here later to see what @Justyna @Jim07 or @Jürgen have to say after they have reviewed your units settings on the TT servers in case they need to be changed.

Doug
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Thanks Doug I'll do that.
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Still no updates that's been nearly a month now I'm pretty sure all the road construction workers are not on holiday. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @Teecee259

Maybe @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up as they are back on the forum.

Doug.
  • mapfanatic
    mapfanatic Registered Users Posts: 2,250
    Revered Voyager
    @Teecee259
    ...you'll probably get the big update this week...
  • John-Jay
    John-Jay Registered Users Posts: 746
    Revered Pioneer
    Teecee259 wrote: »
    When are the weekly updates scheduled please as I've not had an update for a few weeks now.

I'm in the same situation!

I keep posting, but I don't seem to be getting any response from the TomTom Reps!
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Fingers crossed then. I'll post if I do.
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    @mapfanatic, just received that big update u were talking about on GO Expert. Will give it a good try out this week. Thanks for ure information.

Teecee259
  • John-Jay
    Revered Pioneer
    @Teecee259 @mapfanatic

Unfortunately, yet again, I have NOT received an Update (Big or Small)!
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Normally the updates are not sent to everyone at the same time a small delay over a week is possible.
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    I had no updates for about a month then last night got an update about 1.6gb.Have yet to test it on my usual routes for route selection John Jay.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,188
    Community Manager
    Hi @Teecee259

We had some issues compiling the full monthly map update. It has only now successfully passed beta testing. We're now preparing the rollout of that update to end-users and you can expect it very soon.

Regards,
    Jürgen
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Thanks for the update Jürgen I'm sure once it's all sorted things will flow nicely.
    Teecee259
  • John-Jay
    Revered Pioneer
    Jürgen wrote: »
    Hi @Teecee259

We had some issues compiling the full monthly map update. It has only now successfully passed beta testing. We're now preparing the rollout of that update to end-users and you can expect it very soon.

Regards,
    Jürgen

Hi, @Jürgen ,

Thanks for the clarification as to why the "MONTHLY" Update has been delayed!

Unfortunately that does NOT explain why a lot of Customers (myself included) are NOT getting their Weekly Updates! In the last THREE Months I've had ONE Weekly Update!