6250pro. not loading. does not turn on.

Mr_nikkolay
Mr_nikkolay Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
Hello. my tomtom 6250pro for the first time constantly reboots for several hours. after which he worked. this lasted about a week. but today it does not load, it hangs. what should I do? how can this be fixed? Thanks

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,787
    Superuser
    edited November 2021
    Hi
    @Mr_nikkolay
    Welcome to the site....
    My GO Premium is OK....
    Charge the device for at least 3Hrs….
    (Preferably using something like a Mains Powered Smartphone Charger and the Tomtom supplied USB lead)

Some users on the Forum are reporting that logging out of MyDrive is a fix... I also log out (Forget) Wi-Fi....
    For More Info, see... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1785411/#Comment_1785411

The Previous NAV4 and Latest (NAV5 Wi-Fi) devices are quite power hungry and can go into "Power saving mode" if not supplied with enough power....
    For More Info, see... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1779870/#Comment_1779870

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Mr_nikkolay
    Apprentice Seeker
    tbe4wuf5abww.jpg
  • Mr_nikkolay
    Apprentice Seeker
    the navigator is frozen. what can be done in this situation?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    edited November 2021
    Hi @Mr_nikkolay

Have you tried pressing the ON/OFF button until you hear the drumroll sound which should be after 20 seconds or so. When you hear the Drumroll let go of the button. If possible have the unit on Charge at the time but not via connection to a PC. The best option is a mains charger plug for n iPhone or similar which will take the USB cable.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    Press the on / off button until you hear the sound of the tamtam and the device restarts.
  • Mr_nikkolay
    Apprentice Seeker
    I did this 100 times, it does not help, the device reboots and everything hangs exactly.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,787
    Superuser
    Hi
    @Mr_nikkolay
    Do you have a Micro SDHC memory card installed ???
    If 'Yes' try removing the Memory card...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Mr_nikkolay
    Apprentice Seeker
    I tried before without a SD card, it did not help. now tried again and it helped, it turned on !!! Hurrah! thanks!!! Why is it so, what about the SD card?