Having issues with Carminat TOM TOM

Derwood
Derwood Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
I bought a Renault clio with a Carminat Tom yom but it os not showing maps they will not load and stay on the screen . Can anyone help please.
Tagged:

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Derwood

Welcome to the Community! I've added the old map to your device. Please remove the existing map first and download a fresh version offered as a download in TomTm HOME.

Best, lampard
  • Derwood
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hiya I have deleted what you said now I have no available maps to download can you help I am really confused 😐
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Hi
    Are you logged in to Tomtom home with the same identifiers for your Carminat account?
  • Derwood
    Apprentice Seeker
    Yes I am
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Derwood

Can you tell what map was installed before? Europe or UK?

Best, lampard
  • Derwood
    Apprentice Seeker
    UK was installed but the maps wouldn't load correctly so I contacted you guys .I was advised this

Welcome to the Community! I've added the old map to your device. Please remove the existing map first and download a fresh version offered as a download in TomTm HOME.

So I removed the map went to update my maps and there was nothing to update . I'm confused
    Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    Hi @Derwood
    Could you try the steps advised in my comment here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1752110/#Comment_1752110

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • tobrvs3418
    tobrvs3418 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    edited November 2021
    Hello, I have built-in navigation in Renault Scenic 3. It doesn't work, it reports a map problem. It used to work for about half a year. What with this? thank you for the answer. Luboš

Mod edit: Machine translated (Czech)
  • Derwood
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi i have done everything you suggested and even bought new updated maps
    The maps will not load on screen they load for a second then disappear
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,710
    tobrvs3418 wrote: »
    Hello, I have built-in navigation in Renault Scenic 3. It doesn't work, it reports a map problem. It used to work for about half a year. What with this? thank you for the answer. Luboš

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Derwood wrote: »
    Hi i have done everything you suggested and even bought new updated maps
    The maps will not load on screen they load for a second then disappear

Could you try restoring the software and maps? See steps in the image below-

0zjp79udsknh.jpg

Note: If the content in the image is not clear, just right-click and open in a new window/tab.

Regards, Vikram