Tom tom spark/runner 2 stuck tomtom.com/reset, can't do anything

Nicolas19
Nicolas19 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, The watch shows the "oops something went wrong" when trying to update quickgps, updating, shutting down, or restoring to factory settings. I tried the method of pushin the down button and connecting it to the computer when showing tomtom.com/reset, but now it is stuck on that screen. When I cilck on "restore", the "oops something went wrong" message appears again.

Any ideas on how can I solve this? I can't use the watch for anything.

Thank you

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Nicolas19

I believe TomTom quit smartwatches a long time ago and the servers are all down. Sorry, best to get a new watch :)

Shawn

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Nicolas19

I believe TomTom quit smartwatches a long time ago and the servers are all down. Sorry, best to get a new watch :)

Shawn
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Nicolas19 wrote: »
    Hi, The watch shows the "oops something went wrong" when trying to update quickgps, updating, shutting down, or restoring to factory settings. I tried the method of pushin the down button and connecting it to the computer when showing tomtom.com/reset, but now it is stuck on that screen. When I cilck on "restore", the "oops something went wrong" message appears again.

Any ideas on how can I solve this? I can't use the watch for anything.

Thank you

The link below gives a few different reset methods. Start from the top and work your way down and see if it helps.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013898960-Resetting-your-watch-