Lifetime maps not working

xanthe212
xanthe212 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hi my lifetime map updates for my start 52 aren’t working. No map showing in my content & no lifetime maps shown in my services. Please help.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Wait until Tuesday moderator @VikramK will look at your account and restore your rights.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @xanthe212

Welcome to the Community! I've made some changes to your device, please make a soft reset and connect your device to the computer using MyDrive Connect. The latest maps will be offered there now.

Best, lampard
  • xanthe212
    xanthe212 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi. Thanks for your response. I have done as suggested & now my device is saying no
    Map available since the update. Please can you help.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    edited November 2021
    Hi @xanthe212

It seems the existing map on the device is corrupted. The team has made some changes to remove it.
    • Please soft reset (by pressing and holding the On/Off button until it makes a drum sound) the device
    • When your device is turned on, connect the device to the computer & open MyDrive.
    • On MyDrive Connect in the right bottom corner, it will say ‘updating’.
    • Once complete then MyDrive Connect will offer the new map for installation or else check under My Content > My Maps to Repair/Install the map again.
    Hope this helps!

Best, lampard