Lifetime map updates not working

Andrea212
Andrea212 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I have a start 52 which I’ve tried to update but no maps come up under update. My box says lifetime maps.
Under my content on MyDrive Connect where it says my maps no map is shown.
Under my service lifetime maps is not shown please help.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Wait until Tuesday moderator @VikramK will look at your account and restore your rights.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Andrea212

Welcome to the Community! I've made some changes to your device, please make a soft reset and connect your device to the computer using MyDrive Connect. The latest maps will be offered there now.

Best, lampard
  • Andrea212
    Andrea212 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi. Thanks for your speedy response. I have done as you suggested & the update showed up on MyDrive & I updated my device. MyDrive shows the updated map on my device content but my device is saying no maps available. Please help.
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Andrea212

It seems the existing map on the device is corrupted. The team has made some changes to remove it.
    • Please soft reset (by pressing and holding the On/Off button until it makes a drum sound) the device
    • When your device is turned on, connect the device to the computer & open MyDrive.
    • On MyDrive Connect in the right bottom corner, it will say ‘updating’.
    • Once complete then MyDrive Connect will offer the new map for installation or else check under My Content > My Maps to Repair/Install the map again.
    Hope this helps!

Best, lampard