Do you know why the TomTom GO Expert 7(and others)

Stefan19881
Stefan19881 Registered Users Posts: 3
Neophyte Traveler
Do you know why the TomTom GO Expert 7 keeps freezing. or do you have a timeframe you expect this to be resovled?

or is it just as simpel to go and get our money back?

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,438
    Revered Voyager
    Try to reset the device to factory defaults.
  • Stefan19881
    Stefan19881 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    edited October 2021
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Try to reset the device to factory defaults.

this should help what? its clearly a software problem with the few latest updates
  • Elton
    Elton AmmanfordRegistered Users Posts: 49
    Renowned Trailblazer
    It sounds as though the software is corrupted. A reset to factory defaults should refresh it all; a simple enough procedure to try and resolve the issue you have.
  • Bpnav6250
    Bpnav6250 Registered Users Posts: 23
    Legendary Explorer
    I report this problem for few months ago...we had 2 updates without no results. Same problem here: freze-> black screen->fast restart! Also when I unplug device without finished my trip, next day when I plug it in I have to input destination again, route disappear from "expert".
    Also a lot of bad route restrictions, in the middle of highway. You see there is an update for maps and hopping they will fix something, but most of the time another mistakes appear. Luckily I have a Garmin dezl 800... I'm so disappointed about this new Tom Tom expert... Ive sold my 6250 profesional thinking this "expert" will be the 7th wonder...you can't add your old pois... Ehhh... To late now to send it back... Good thing is expert is fast...
  • jeu38
    jeu38 Registered Users Posts: 13
    Master Explorer
    edited November 2021
    These problems still exist even with any software version used in repairs . luckily I was able to return two discovers.