When can we change map colour on iOS?

Yamahaa
Yamahaa Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Explorer
Just recently come from Android version of the app to iOS, however there doesn’t seem to be an option to change the colour of the map, will this be possible in a future update?

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @Yamahaa

Thank you! I'll log this as a feature request for my team.

Best, lampard
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    @Yamahaa well you could change it from light to dark mode if you wish. Those are the two choices.

I personally think the light and dark is all you need. It is a nice map that is clear and concise :)

What color were you thinking to use?

Shawn
  • Yamahaa
    Yamahaa Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    @Yamahaa well you could change it from light to dark mode if you wish. Those are the two choices.

I personally think the light and dark is all you need. It is a nice map that is clear and concise :)

Shawn

So on the TomTom devices and Android you have the option to set accent, arrow colours etc (I also found a similar thread here: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1134474/select-theme-colour-go-navigation-for-ios) however when I moved onto iOS you just get the standard blue and no options on like every other platform.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Yamahaa wrote: »

Shawn

So on the TomTom devices and Android you have the option to set accent, arrow colours etc (I also found a similar thread here: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1134474/select-theme-colour-go-navigation-for-ios) however when I moved onto iOS you just get the standard blue and no options on like every other platform.

Ah I see, that does look like a good idea :) they are working on it as Lampard mentions.