Was sold as including lifetime traffic and safety cameras, but doesn't.

fatburger03
fatburger03 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi
I have just purchased a Tomtom GO supreme directly from Tomtom. The device was sold as including lifetime traffic and safety cameras. However when I go into subscriptions on the device it shows they expire in 28 days. How can I access the Traffic and camera lifetime option or should I just return the device?

Best Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fatburger03

Look back here tomorrow to see what @lampard has to say after he has reviewed the settings for your unit on the TT servers which is the likely issue.

Doug
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fatburger03

Welcome to the Community! The subscriptions on your GO Supreme have been fixed now, please make a soft reset (Press and hold the On/Off button until your device restarts) on your device and check again under TomTom services.

Best, lampard

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fatburger03

Look back here tomorrow to see what @lampard has to say after he has reviewed the settings for your unit on the TT servers which is the likely issue.

Doug
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fatburger03

Welcome to the Community! The subscriptions on your GO Supreme have been fixed now, please make a soft reset (Press and hold the On/Off button until your device restarts) on your device and check again under TomTom services.

Best, lampard