Missing address

AJO22
AJO22 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Hi, on October 13 I added via mapshare report missing roads and new address. Status of roads and address is "FIXED" from October 15.
I use online maps. Roads are fully updated on maps, but address I can not find. Can you help me?
Address is Cadecka 3288, 02201 Cadca, Slovakia. ID of report abada083-8787-490d-bdb3-85e5394420c2
Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Hi AJ022, I have tried to search it up on TomTom MyDrive, Google Maps, Bing Maps.

I was only able to get the 02201 but not the 3288 which I assume is the address.

It would be best to contact your local municipality to report this issue, or find a pdf or some document that has the house number database from city to report.

Such as a GIS which includes all the postal codes from city but it seems that no online service can find the address.
  • AJO22
    Apprentice Seeker
    ch8bab0dp8nj.png
    I uploaded picture that status of report is fixed and address was correct
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited October 2021
    Hello @AJO22,

I'm Shawn, I like to help you, do note I am not a TomTom Employee.

I see, I would strongly recommend you first scroll down on that report and screenshot.

Also report the "other" way, with others in the category, then say the address.

Also, does your city have a GIS or map layout of all the address points?

What I mean is that does your city or you have any official document with the borderlines and address?

You could send it to TomTom since I am not a local in your city, I dont' know much.

So best to wait and see, or ask your city or hope some moderator comes and forward this to the team.

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    That is the only way I can see to get them to fix, have you tried contacting your city?

http://www.cadecka.sk/kontakt.html
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    @VikramK Hi VikramK, sorry for the pin but can you help us out here?

Thanks,

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    I have reported it to the map share, it is pending as I have the dashboard for users with over 200 fixed issues.

I will be able to contact team and see when fixed. Stay tuned.
  • AJO22
    Apprentice Seeker
  • AJO22
    Apprentice Seeker
    I add address again with screen from Cadastral Office, status again FIXED, but still I can not find address Čadečka 3288 in maps :(
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    @AJO22 According to my page it shows it is updated differently, the map is updated differntly?

Not sure, best to wait for either @lampard or @VikramK to check on Monday.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    AJO22 wrote: »
    I add address again with screen from Cadastral Office, status again FIXED, but still I can not find address Čadečka 3288 in maps :(

Just to let you know, Google Maps won't show it either, maybe some local law or rule that they can't?

Best to ask your city council or person to contact TomTom.

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited January 6
    HI @AJO22

It seems your address has been added to TomTom Maps now and I have doubled checked that on MyDrive and Bing maps.

Have a wonderful day!