annual subscription to tutors and aurovelox

Zorile
Zorile Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
edited October 2021 in Map purchase & installation

I purchased an annual subscription to the tutor and speed camera update on 10/24/2021. When will I receive the updates and how often, given that at the moment, following an update of maps and speed cameras that I received, the speed cameras I had installed have been deleted and now I no longer have any? In the info of my navigator there is only my old expired subscription, but now I have subscribed a new one, how does it not appear?

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Hi @Zorile
    Welcome to the community!
    I think the order has not been allocated to your account yet. Please get in touch with our customer service along with the order number and serial number (device). They should help you sort out the subscriptions.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Zorile
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited October 2021
    Thank you very much for the clarification. But the problem is how to get in touch with the assistance since there is no way to speak or write to someone and I have no way of being able to speak in Italian since the page is always updated in English. It does not seem like an honest system to me since as a customer I have already paid for the service, but I have no way of being able to communicate clearly with those who have to provide it to me.

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Hi @Zorile

There has been no Phone Line Customer Support since the start of Covid. Try the Chat facility, not the Chatbot,

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in, and not before, Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and at the bottom is a message option
    Type Contact or Chat in the box
    If Chat is available you should be offered the chance to Tap Live Chat
    If it is Out of Hours for Chat you should be offered an option to message

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • Zorile
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited October 2021
    Thanks again for the answer. I did as you kindly suggested, I also changed the browser and wrote the message, I provided the order number and the serial number, but it seems to be talking to the wall. They always send me the usual control links for updates or services, I reply that I have already done so that I only ask that my navigator with the paid subscription be matched to the account since I have no way to do it , but nothing. But what kind of assistance is it if a customer has no way to communicate with anyone and has to go crazy to get something she has already paid for? Is it possible that it is so difficult for this 'assistance' to do what I asked him to do?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    @Zorile Say "Talk to Agent", it will ask you if you want to send an email. can you send screenshot? Try on your phone or another computer?
  • Zorile
    Apprentice Seeker
    Grazie, ma sono riuscita a mettermi in contatto con l'assistenza ed ho risolto il problema. Saluti
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Zorile wrote: »
    Grazie, ma sono riuscita a mettermi in contatto con l'assistenza ed ho risolto il problema. Saluti

Awesome, happy to hear that.

have a wonderful day and happy motoring.

Shawn