TomTom Start 4EF00

suckeredbytomtom
suckeredbytomtom Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited October 2021 in Devices using TomTom HOME
not long ago i plugged in my Start model 4EF00 and discovered it was no longer upgradable. However, when I disconnected it from my computer, it was inoperable. How do I recover what was on there so I can continue to use the device?

Answers

• samysam
    samysam Registered Users Posts: 7
    New Seeker
    I click on the link in the above comment and it shows for a second then the page auto goes to the main support page. TomTom support is really bad. It's non existent. Plus every time you're on that site you constantly get this damn pop up asking if the support is bad or good. You click on "don't show again" but it continually keeps popping up. Really aggravating. Just seeing how lousy their support is, I will never buy another TomTom. I have life time updates. To me that means till the machine dies. They say it's till they do not support that model anymore. That's a scam. They do this to make you buy another one. Well If I have to do that, it won't be from TomTom.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,440
    Revered Voyager
    samysam wrote: »
    I click on the link in the above comment and it shows for a second then the page auto goes to the main support page.

Delete cookies or change browser.