Tomtom Rider 4GD00

CB_Tomtom
CB_Tomtom Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Hi, I Have a Tomtom Rider 4GD00 which is now unsupported. The Home site directed me to an offer to upgrade it but all products it suggests are not motorcycle units. Please can you advise the discount your are offering to upgrade motorcycle units.

Comments

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @CB_Tomtom

This is a forum where users seek to help one another not a direct connection to Tomtom Customer Support. I suggest that you try the Chat option, not Chat Bot, which is available during normal working hours Mon/Friday.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in, and not before, Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and at the bottom is a message option
    Type Contact or Chat in the box
    If Chat is available you should be offered the chance to Tap Live Chat
    If it is Out of Hours for Chat you should be offered an option to message

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • CB_Tomtom
    New Seeker
    If this is an official Tomtom website for users to help each other I would of thought this is an ideal question as there is a error on the site, if I purchased the recommended product it would of no use on a motorcycle & other customers need to know this & what is the recommended product what is the cost & discount.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @CB_Tomtom

You will only get an indication of any discount that Tomtom may be prepared to offer on Rider Units, the motorcycle targeted units, if you contact Customer support. Others have mentioned that messages received have only offering discounts on Car units and have not included the Rider range.

Doug
  • CB_Tomtom
    New Seeker
    Thanks Doug,