Mapshare reports gone

plaixon
plaixon Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
I had over 160 reports in MapShare and I had this special badge that you get when you submitted over 100 reports.
Yesterday I changed the Email Adress of my TomTom Account and now all reports are gone and I lost the badge.
I found the features I had from this badge helpful. So is there any way to get it back?

Greetings
Joshua

Comments

• eddydc
    eddydc Registered Users Posts: 298
    Exalted Navigator
    What badge and the additional features are you talking about? I've nearly 450 reports since November 2019 and didn't see anything of these you're referring to.
  • plaixon
    Master Explorer
    eddydc wrote: »
    What badge and the additional features are you talking about? I've nearly 450 reports since November 2019 and didn't see anything of these you're referring to.
    I got an additional dashboard and an option to contact the TomTom MapShare team.
  • eddydc
    Exalted Navigator
    Did you get this automatically or did you need to request this?
  • plaixon
    Master Explorer
    eddydc wrote: »
    Did you get this automatically or did you need to request this?
    I got it automatically
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited October 2021
    @plaxion,

Good afternoon, I have over 100 fixed reports and I don't' have this new badge. Do you have pictures, I hope you can get your account back?

Have you tried contacting TomTom Support??

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    @eddydc Hi Eddy, I got the badge as well as of the new dashboard, its' amazing.

I can see now of all my reports, closed, update database , contact team and others.

Would you like me to ask them to fix your account @plaxion
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Hello,

Sorry for all the pings/tags everyone, when was the last time your reported something?

It would be best to contact TomTom Support,

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-ca/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Go here, a red box will appear, type in the chat with agent, it will as if you wish to send an email to an agent. Click yes, send your message and press enter.

Was it 3 years ago or earlier?

Thanks,

Shawn
  • eddydc
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,

Sorry for all the pings/tags everyone, when was the last time your reported something?

It would be best to contact TomTom Support,

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-ca/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Go here, a red box will appear, type in the chat with agent, it will as if you wish to send an email to an agent. Click yes, send your message and press enter.

Was it 3 years ago or earlier?

Thanks,

Shawn

As said >450 reports the last two years. Already contacted support and still waiting for an answer which is not a senseless copy/paste answer from somebody who doesn't seem to have read the question.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited November 2021
    @eddydc I do understand, I got the badge this week. Is it 450 fixed issues, it has to be fixed?

I was logged out then I signed back in, it gave me a welcome tour and a feedback google form to fill out.

lpcvkyxek9ee.png

Didn't screenshot that part but I do know how to get the badge and dashboard

https://www.tomtom.com/mapshare/tools/admin-dashboard/

@VikramK Hi VikramK, are you able to assist @eddydc to get this new dashboard and badge?

Shawn

Mod edit: Removed the email from screenshot
  • eddydc
    Exalted Navigator
    I've 276 fixed issues, which is more than enough. I log in each time. No difference seen in my dashboard since I started reporting.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited November 2021
    @eddydc Okay, not sure why it is not working. Not sure how this system works though you will get it in a few days I think.

Let's wait for VikramK's response

It may because they want to make sure that you are not a bot, maybe? Also it took a few days for me to get it, let's wait.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    @eddydc This is still in beta testing, not everyone is getting it okay.

have a great day!
  • eddydc
    Exalted Navigator
    @eddydc This is still in beta testing, not everyone is getting it okay.

have a great day!

I'm more than happy to test it out. My good record in this area proves that I can help in this matter. I'm also a former Here Map Master.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited November 2021
    @eddydc I hope you get it soon. Have a great day